How to get a picture of the program?

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by Stellaferox, May 13, 2007.

1. Stellaferox

Stellaferox Active Member Licensed User

Hi,

Any ideas how to get a picture of the program to attach to the forumposts?
    thanx
    Marc

2. specci48

specci48 Well-Known Member Licensed User

3. Stellaferox

Thanks, but I do know how to upload but not how to make the picture.
    marc

4. RandomCoder

RandomCoder Well-Known Member Licensed User

Just press the Print Screen button with the app showing on the desktop then drop into paint brush etc. Cut out the area that your interested in and paste into a new file then save as whatever you want.

Regards,
    RandomCoder.

5. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

You could just use Print-Screen button from the desktop.
    Another option is to use Microsoft Power Toys

6. specci48

specci48 Well-Known Member Licensed User

And if you want to make a screenshot from your device, there are many freeware programs around.
    E.g. at http://www.freewareppc.com/ in the category Graphics/Utilities.

7. Stellaferox

What does this Remote Display Control program do? How does it work?
    Marc

8. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

Te remote display lets you use the desktop to visualise the device screen and also allows you to "normally" operate the device from your desktop screen...

9. Stellaferox

I don't understand. When I run the desktopversion I get a screen which resembles the PPC as usual. What does this program do extra and what do I have to do to get it working?
    Marc

10. Cableguy

U can use the ppc shown in the desktop as if it were the ppc and You will be actually usisng the ppc..
    Imagine typing a long word doc... in the ppc it would take forever, but this way, you're still using the ppc trough the desktop, using the desktop keyboard...it saves time and effort...To copy the screen image use the prtscr key , it copyes an image to the clipboard and can be pasted to any image editor.... then just crop the image to the size you want...and save it.

11. Stellaferox

I cant get it to work. it doesnt show up on my programs directory after installation. maybe it doesnt work with WM 5.0
    thanks anyway
    Marc

12. Cableguy

Try Microsoft downloads, I've reinstalled my system and don't remeber the correct name but was something like RemWIce...