How to get a picture of the program?

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just press the Print Screen button with the app showing on the desktop then drop into paint brush etc. Cut out the area that your interested in and paste into a new file then save as whatever you want.

Regards,
RandomCoder.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Te remote display lets you use the desktop to visualise the device screen and also allows you to "normally" operate the device from your desktop screen...

Stellaferox

Licensed User
I don't understand. When I run the desktopversion I get a screen which resembles the PPC as usual. What does this program do extra and what do I have to do to get it working?
Marc

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
U can use the ppc shown in the desktop as if it were the ppc and You will be actually usisng the ppc..
Imagine typing a long word doc... in the ppc it would take forever, but this way, you're still using the ppc trough the desktop, using the desktop keyboard...it saves time and effort...To copy the screen image use the prtscr key , it copyes an image to the clipboard and can be pasted to any image editor.... then just crop the image to the size you want...and save it.

Stellaferox

Licensed User
I cant get it to work. it doesnt show up on my programs directory after installation. maybe it doesnt work with WM 5.0
thanks anyway
Marc

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Try Microsoft downloads, I've reinstalled my system and don't remeber the correct name but was something like RemWIce...