How we create an app every 5 days - new blog post by @sfsameer

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

Amazing! I wish I have a similar team and achieve the same as you! Good luck!
Thank you for your amazing words, tbh i was viewing your profile and your work is great.
keep the good work and maybe i will contact you very soon about a new project that we have started and if you are available we could team up :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
that's right, then if you ask directly for some specific functions they are always available to make them and very present as you can see from the posts. let's give them the chance to work, they are a very active group with a great desire to work, we could pass them the ideas or projects where we are stranded (for reasons of time, etc.) will help us to carry out our projects and dreams, with adequate remuneration, and within our pocket

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
For a well-made app, complete with a back-end, 5 days are not even enough for analysis!
(And I think Erel knows this!)
We have been working on an app for almost a year now, and it's not completed yet.

it all depends on the project and the requirements that's why when you asked me how long it takes for us to develop your game i kept saying it depends on your game requirements
It is like a template or MVP I guess. If we get the basic source, we can modify and extend from there. Instead of starting from scratch.
Templates are for lazy people :p we always develop from scratch :)
:)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
For a well-made app, complete with a back-end, 5 days are not even enough for analysis!
(And I think Erel knows this!)
I would raise, in 4 days for 35 euros.

Among other things, it increases the daily wages by decreasing the days

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Templates are for lazy people
I mean you have the skill and experience to provide the “bootstrap” or demo that ready to add on more boosted turbo and parts that can make the future product actually working without the customer reinvent the wheel. Many times customers not sure how to explain but once we show them a reference then they don’t need to explain much.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I mean you have the skill and experience to provide the “bootstrap” or demo that ready to add on more boosted turbo and parts that can make the future product actually working without the customer reinvent the wheel. Many times customers not sure how to explain but once we show them a reference then they don’t need to explain much.
Yes it takes longer time but i have noticed before that once you get used to the templates the creativity fades away with it, so that's why i keep it real and start from scratch :)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
*facepalm* now i understand it when you said "nonsense"

bro go to work or browse the forum and help other people lol

Nice (smart) idea:

1.gif

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I like your attitude
Fully agree... They're doing their best (you may like or not) but sfsameer has always a possitive attitude, kind words, and he's even able -like we would say here in Spain- of "distracting a bull with a cape".

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Fully agree... They're doing their best (you may like or not) but sfsameer has always a possitive attitude, kind words, and he's even able -like we would say here in Spain- of "distracting a bull with a cape".
My pleasure being part of this amazing community :)