I'm using an enterprise account. What I've done so far:
1. Created a wildcard provisioning profile XXXX.YYYYYY.*
2. Downloaded and put that provisioning profile in the same folder as the B4i source code.
3. Set the package name as XXXX.YYYYYY.test
4. Manually set the server IP and confirmed that my MAC and iPhone can communicate.
5. Set the server port to 51041.
6. Attempted to build the bridge but I get a connect failed every time.
Is there any way to use the lightning cable as I do with Xcode?