Android Question I have 2 questions...

Lary Yenta

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey all,

First one, and I KNOW I am going to be embarrassed by this one, is there a specific place where we position the "_" to continue our line? My understanding is that it can be placed anywhere? I ask because I tried using it this past weekend and had no luck at all getting it to work.

Second question, does anyone have a really simple example of a database with 2 (or more) Tables? I am just curious because I tried that this weekend with no luck at all. I was trying it with an SQLite database.

Thanks in advance,

Lary

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
First one, and I KNOW I am going to be embarrassed by this one, is there a specific place where we position the "_" to continue our line? My understanding is that it can be placed anywhere? I ask because I tried using it this past weekend and had no luck at all getting it to work.
At the end of a word with a space + _.
For e.g.
B4X:
   if (a = 1 _
     AND b = 2) _
    Then

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey all,

Second question, does anyone have a really simple example of a database with 2 (or more) Tables? I am just curious because I tried that this weekend with no luck at all. I was trying it with an SQLite database.

Thanks in advance,

Lary
Number one: yes you can place the "_" underscore symbol anywhere in your string, but it needs to be placed after the "&" symbol
for example "SELECT column1, column2, column3, column4" & _
", column5, column6, column7 FROM table1"

For Number Two, do a search in the forums you will find plenty of examples for SQLite.

Cheers,
Walter

Upvote 0