I need a B4A and a B4R (or native Arduino) code

TSC

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am out of time to experiment and learn the way to do this so if someone has an idea and can develop the framework I will finish the UI and put the polish on it. The project in its entirety is roughly this:
1. The end user has devices outside the scope of this solicitation run with AVRs containing the Arduino bootloader and code. Those devices will have connectivity through a Bluetooth connection to the user's Android phones. I would like to be able to send them APKs that contain new Arduino code for the end device. The user would essentially install the APK, connect through Bluetooth to the end device, and through some combination pushing a button or powering up the end device have the phone install the new Arduino code over the Bluetooth connection.

I will be building the APKs with B4A and would like an easy method of dropping in information derived from the Arduino software. I don't mind doing file conversion or copying and pasting. It won't happen often so a little work on my part to get the APKs setup isn't a deal breaker.

I would like to get ROM pricing and a timeline if possible.