I need a flash animation....

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys...
My new FlashPlayerWrapper started being developed for my own needs, but i also need the Flash animation itself..
In this case, In looking for a royalti free, download animation, the kind of animation that windows shows when copying large files from one place to another...
I'm thingking of rising from the death, an app once started by MrGee...
"DllToDate", and this way provide the registered users of basic4ppc an easy way to stay updated..

digitaldon37

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys...
My new FlashPlayerWrapper started being developed for my own needs, but i also need the Flash animation itself..
In this case, In looking for a royalti free, download animation, the kind of animation that windows shows when copying large files from one place to another...
I'm thingking of rising from the death, an app once started by MrGee...
"DllToDate", and this way provide the registered users of basic4ppc an easy way to stay updated..

Regarding the DllToDate...have you looked at the AppToDate that one of the Modaco guys wrote? It seems like something that we can make work for the DLLs, at least for the PDA. Shouldn't be hard to write one from scratch that worked the same way.

Mr_Gee

Licensed User
Longtime User
Regarding the DllToDate...have you looked at the AppToDate that one of the Modaco guys wrote? It seems like something that we can make work for the DLLs, at least for the PDA. Shouldn't be hard to write one from scratch that worked the same way.
where do you think I got the idea ?
:)