I need you application on my freeware website.

IoSonoPiero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone!

I've put online a small website at http://www.freeware.pixelfabrica.it/ in which I put applications written in Basic4PPC and a lot of other free stuff (skins for S2U2 and Touchpal).

Do you want to post your freeware application on that website, to let users download and enjoy it?

If you have documentation, reviews, games, apps, skins, wallpaper, ringtones for PPC and WM and IT'S your creation and it's free, then contact me.

Note: I'll put on the website a donation link with paypal (or other) associated with your works, so if someone wants, can donate few bucks to you.
Note 2: Send me a banner of 468x60 together with the items to publish and a URL because I'm putting some banner on the website.
I'll add to this thread all applications written with Basic4PPC! So, keep in touch!

Please rate on the website the applications if you like them and add a comment, so other users can see them!
Answser to two simple polls!

Shalom!
ghale

P.S.: The website will change the graphics in end of August.

Last edited:

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Give me few days and I'll arrange some of my applications for you.

Last edited:

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That will be interesting. I have always wondered what you have been developing. I have seen so much of your great sample-code posted here in the forum.:icon_clap:

Give me few days and I'll arrange some of my applications for you.

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well,
The first application is published in the site (see link above) - it the Player, after some more debugging together with Pierluigi (ghale).

The site looks very nice !

Goof luck Pierluigi :)

IoSonoPiero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks, derez.

I simply give some space, the remaining is to developers like you! :sign0188:

On the website you'll find derez' Player 9.0, installable via a CAB.
Soon, you'll find the same app installable via derez's Installer, that will be availalble on the same website soon.

I think that if someone wants to release something, it would be a nice thing if the users can download the cab and the installer version for PC (derez's app).

Last edited:

IoSonoPiero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Added RichardW's myWorks for PPC, PC and with sources(!!!), a very good and amazing database manager.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

IoSonoPiero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Added derez's SCalculator 4.3 for WM and Windows.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

IoSonoPiero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Added RichardW's myExplorer for WM, Windows + sources!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

IoSonoPiero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Added RichardW's myQuotes for WM, Windows + sources!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

IoSonoPiero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Updated derez's Allset Setup 3.0 for Windows + sources.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

IoSonoPiero

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've updated TouchPal User Dictionary Manager:

Changes in 1.1.4 (2009-08-20)
----------------
* now the application can be minimized and can be resident in memory so it can be called much more faster.