I think a CODE TOOL IS VERY GOOD,HOW DO YOU think?

xiaoyao

Licensed User
Longtime User
Need a can share JAVA code, module, VB code, BASIC code, articles and other aspects of the tool, but also the use of statistics on the number, ranking function, what the most popular. As the rapid development of the mobile phone industry is now, and has not develop the electric car industry. A lot of people are engaged in the assembly of mobile phone, in fact this work completely can be replaced by robot, let the mankind to develop robot, operation, repair robot. Humans can continue to invent new machines, such as the new spaceship, civil aircraft, as is now the four axis unmanned aircraft like. I think one day, everybody can open on the plane, like a car popularization. To work, or to the global tourism, or have the opportunity to the outer planets.

有兴趣的人可以一起来开发,就是把一些常用的函数,代码片断整理起来,新来的会员,每个人一看就能用,也可以加以改进,那该多好。如果每个人写10个函数,10000个会员就能创作10万个函数,我相信大部分人都用不完了。代码的好处就是一经创作,可以永久使用。就像是大家一起种水果,一个人种一种水果,然后大家就可以吃到各种水果了,水果需要不断的种植,吃完了还要再种,而代码却可以一直使用,我们可以研究新的代码(就像是发明新的水果一样),是不是很有趣?这样大家就不用浪费时间去写同样的代码,影响开发效率,请问目前有没有这样的网站或软件?我觉的GITHUB很不错,还有jquery,他们就是把一些常用的代码做成了通用的JS,分享给全球的网页开发者。
Those who are interested can develop, is to put some commonly used functions, code snippets together, a new member, each one can use, can also be improved, that this is good. If everyone write 10 functions, 10000 members will be able to create 100000 function, I believe that most people have not finished. The benefits of the code is the creation, can be used permanently. Like everyone kind of fruit, a fruit, and then we will be able to eat all kinds of fruits, fruit needs continuous planting, finished another kind of code, but could have been used, we can research the new code (like the invention of new fruit of a kind), Is it right? Interesting? So they don't have to waste time to write the same code, development efficiency, there is no such website or software at present? I think GITHUB is very good, there are jQuery, they just put some commonly used code into general JS, to share to the global Webpage developers.

需要一个可以分享JAVA代码,模块,VB代码,BASIC代码,文章等方面的工具,而且还有使用人数统计,排名,什么函数最受人欢迎。就像是现在快速发展的手机行业一样,还有一直发展不起来的电动汽车行业。有很多人都在从事手机的组装,其实这工作完全可以由机器人来代替,让人类来开发机器人,操作,修理机器人。人类可以不断的发明新的机器,比如新的飞船,民用式飞机,像现在的四轴无人飞机一样。我想总有一天,大家都能开上飞机,像汽车一样普及。上下班,或到全球旅游,或者有机会到外星球。
有兴趣的人可以一起来开发,就是把一些常用的函数,代码片断整理起来,新来的会员,每个人一看就能用,也可以加以改进,那该多好。如果每个人写10个函数,10000个会员就能创作10万个函数,我相信大部分人都用不完了。代码的好处就是一经创作,可以永久使用。就像是大家一起种水果,一个人种一种水果,然后大家就可以吃到各种水果了,水果需要不断的种植,吃完了还要再种,而代码却可以一直使用,我们可以研究新的代码(就像是发明新的水果一样),是不是很有趣?这样大家就不用浪费时间去写同样的代码,影响开发效率,请问目前有没有这样的网站或软件?我觉的GITHUB很不错,还有jquery,他们就是把一些常用的代码做成了通用的JS,分享给全球的网页开发者。

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes ,many code,but i want to add code ,how to do?if anyone can add or edit ,so good.

I actually agree! there should be something like this where you could add code! This Forum is great, but I too would love a central code library, maybe someone will create one?? ;) But half the fun is finding out yourself, if you just use snippets all the time you will run into trouble when there is no code for what you need!

Thanks

Aidy