iOS Question iAdmod fail to load

yfleury

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have this
<Google:HTML> You are currently using version 7.31.0 of the SDK. Please consider updating your SDK to the most recent SDK version to get the latest features and bug fixes. The latest SDK can be downloaded from https://goo.gl/UoiJ8F. A full list of release notes is available at https://developers.google.com/admob/ios/rel-notes.

And this
Failed to load full screen ad: <B4IExceptionWrapper: Error Domain=com.google.ads Code=1 "Request Error: No ad to show." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Request Error: No ad to show., NSLocalizedFailureReason=Request Error: No ad to show.}>

Any help?

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
The 2 are not related. The first message is informational, but ads will still work. The 2nd could be either there just aren't any ads for the current region/demographic/etc... or there could be an issue with your implementation.

Have you tested your implementation with test ads? If yes & they are showing, then your implementation is good & there probably just aren't any ads available at the moment for whatever reason.

- Colin.

Upvote 0

yfleury

Licensed User
Longtime User
Test ads is showing.
May be is my ios app is waiting to review in AppStoreConnect?

Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Test ads is showing.
May be is my ios app is waiting to review in AppStoreConnect?
OK - if test ads are showing then your implementation is good. Ads will still show even if the app hasn't been approved. Make sure you have completed all your AdMob account details, including your payment details.

- Colin.

Upvote 0

yfleury

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a B4A app running well with admod last week ago. But today, is not showing add.

Upvote 0

yfleury

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok in AdMob I have create an AutoPromo ad. For my android project is running well now and show ad (autopromo)

For my iOS project, no ad showing.
But now I have this
<Google> Cannot find an ad network adapter with the name(s): com.google.DummyAdapter. Remember to link all required ad network adapters and SDKs, and set -ObjC in the 'Other Linker Flags' setting of your build target.

Upvote 0

yfleury

Licensed User
Longtime User
In admod, I can't associate my app. Maybe my app is waiting to be verify in app store connect?

Upvote 0

yfleury

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well
I don't work on this. My iOS app was accepted on app store today and ad is showing now.

Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well
I don't work on this. My iOS app was accepted on app store today and ad is showing now.
Purely coincidence. You don't need to publish an app for ads to work in it.

- Colin.

Upvote 0