Icon / Image in a Table to "Click" on

burd27

Licensed User
Short App' thatI've just written that initialises an event when a cell in a Table is selected (clicked). All straight forward......however, what I want to do is have a column that has an image or icon in each cell instead of text to click on.

Is there a way to insert an image as a cell content? I have experimented with placing an image or image button neatly over the cell, but as the event to be initialised needs to be referenced to the table Row that it is on, I have not been able to find a way to connect the two. (ie. Button to specific Row).

If the total table was confined to the screen, that would be easy. But as the table could be large, and hence have scroll bars, how can I reference a stationary button or image to the row in a Table when that row itself could be anywhere from Row 0 to the last Row?

One possibility is..Is there a way to determine the Row number that is currently appearing on the top line of the visible portion of the table?

Burd.

Last edited:

burd27

Licensed User
Thanks Erel,

For now I'll change the app' to achieve the goal some other way. As always, your input is much appreciated.

Burd