This library was made based on Gregorian and Persian dates styles
- Copy the *.a and *.h files into the folder "Libs" in your MAC or in your MAC HOSTED by AnywhereSoftware, normally in "B4i-MacServer\Libs" folder
-Copy the DatePersian.xml to your custom libraries folder in B4i
- Select in your REFERENCED LIBRARIES
V1.0.0 (First public release - Freeware):
- Initial version
Author: Alberto Iglesias (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- onInitialized (EventName As String)
- Initialize (EventName As String)
Initializes the object.
- ToPersian(Year As Int, Month As Int, Day As Int, Separator As String) As String
Convert to date Persian
- ToPersianToday (Separator As String) As String
Convert to date Persian from today
- Author As String [read only]
Author of this Library
- DebugMode As BOOL
Enable/Disable Debug mode from Library
- Version As String [read only]
* The version 1.0.0 is fully functional
Please consider a simple €10 donation.
Your contribution ensures that our work will thrive and so we will to innovate more and more.
Thanks in advance for your support!
51.7 KB Views: 98
1,010 bytes Views: 66
2.7 KB Views: 66