Wish IDE: F7 Should work on current editor window

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
When I have the same file open in 2 editor windows by using the splitter, and I click on one of the "Find All References (F7)" items that were found, I'd like the active editor window (the last one to have focus) to be used for jumping.

Example: I have two vertical editor windows, left & right. If I am in the Right editor window and click F7 on "MySub", the "Find All References (F7)" pane fills up with all references to "MySub". So far so good. If I then click on one of those found items, the Left editor window jumps to that line reference. Why? I wasn't using the Left Editor window. Since the last edit window that was active (had focus) was the Right editor window before I clicked on one of the Found Items in the "Find All References (F7)" pane, it should be the Right editor window that jumps to the location. Right?

If I want the Left window to jump to that item location (F7 has already executed), then I would click somewhere in the Left editor window, THEN click on one of the found items in the "Find All References (F7)" panel. The editor window that gets the jump should be the active editor window.

Does that make sense?
TIA