Wish IDE improvements

Straker

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is less than a week that I'm working with B4A and I have to admit that is an incredible product. A really good work.

I'm of course a newbie but the IDE is almost perfect. I mostly appreciate the little help that pops up in autocomposition...

The improvement I'd like to suggest is about the suggestions.
When you write somethink like socket. after the dot pops up a list of the available properties and methods of the object (close, connect, connected and so on).

It will be beautiful if the same system were applied also in the events declarations.
For example if I write Sub Socket_ after the underscore I'd like to have a list of the possible events (Connected and so on). This way it will be easier to have all the correct declaration of all the possible events without search in the documentation...

----

Other suggestion (not very important). Why not localize the pop up help (now they are in english, which is perfect for me and many others... but someone may prefer the help in his/her own language).

Straker

Licensed User
Longtime User
For the Events there is something like you suggested.

Write "Sub" + Spacebar + Tab

[For localization would be sufficient the Italian :D:D:D]

I'll try the shortcut tomorrow morning.

For localization, I was of course thinking at Italian (we are a mass of ignorants)

Straker

Licensed User
Longtime User
Perfect, it is what I was looking for... I missed the tab action after 'sub'
Thank you very much.