Share My Creation ImageLauncer / Small Video direction

SALE
New Version 20€ - Old Version 10€

(The B4A App will be included in the price to be installed on an android device to work from IPCam)
Small slide/video direction.
New version announced at post 18

It allows you to send images and videos contained in your PC to secondary screens connected over HDMI with an HDMI extender and HDMI Switch (Or second video output or secondary video card).
For example in a conference hall with monitors positioned along the hall It is also possible to connect to a WebCam or Mobile Device to send the Video captured by the latter. You can compose a text slide by writing and / or saving it and then retrieving it.
(For the mobile device is provided CCTV sw that allows you to connect by finding the address alone if the device is in the same subnet)

Before sending a SLIDE / Image to the screen, you can preview it before sending it. Select the screen to send to. Or send everything live.
It is also possible to connect a browser (or a Smart TV connected to the local network) to this App which also acts as a server and see in Live everything that is sent on the Screens.
So those who are at a distance can monitor everything sent. Or it is possible to connect other Conferences that are remotely unsolved by making a public IP available and connecting from a Browser.

It does not manage the audio because it was used in conference facilities and therefore covered by an audio system that broadcasts the interventions of the conference speakers in all rooms and areas.
It was used to accompany the interventions of the speakers with contributions of slides, images, videos. Sometimes the speakers' audio was supported by the speakers' streaming images obtained with a mobile device, or practical demonstrations of the subject were framed and accompanied by the speakers' comments.

If more screens are connected, for example the main one on the vga connector others on HDMI and still others with usb or other connectors it is possible to choose on some display to send the output

1622698891535-png.114421

1622699141495-png.114422

NEW VERSION (See post 18)
1639656281305.png

1639209893491.png
1663078521082.png

Last edited:

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
But did you know that anyone with a nick-name starting with S and posting their own creation in the "B4J SHARE YOUR CREATIONS" section then automatically has to share the source code?
I did not know this, I must have read it on some post in the forum 🤣

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
But did you know that anyone with a nick-name starting with S and posting their own creation in the "B4J SHARE YOUR CREATIONS" section then automatically has to share the source code?
I did not know this, I must have read it on some post in the forum 🤣
It is true but there is a space (  ) before Star even if it is not visible, so it does not start with S

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
.. someone else takes your idea and does it.
Well, the general idea isn't new anyway. It existed in many forms before. I did something similar for the POS points at the stadium.
Each POS had a courtesy monitor where ads where shown if a selling transaction wasn't going on. All the POSes were on a LAN and I could change the ads sequences for each at any time (both video and still images). It could be interesting to extract that code from the POS one, but since @Star-Dust has already a complete and more advanced system, why bother to?

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have not shared the Jar file of this creation. I will share a demonstration video as soon as possible

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, the general idea isn't new anyway. It existed in many forms before. I did something similar for the POS points at the stadium.
Each POS had a courtesy monitor where ads where shown if a selling transaction wasn't going on. All the POSes were on a LAN and I could change the ads sequences for each at any time (both video and still images). It could be interesting to extract that code from the POS one, but since @Star-Dust has already a complete and more advanced system, why bother to?
It is not as advanced, at least not as well as I would like. Become a hook that meets the needs of the applicant. That is to be able to connect the Smart TV through the browser and a local network to the streaming of images without necessarily having to have a PC at each workstation or an HDMI connection

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The weak point of this solution is the compression used to transmit images and videos. It is not very powerful so if you are streaming rather than hdmi, it requires sufficient bandwidth, such as a local network. It would be inefficient if there are many external connections. Then a more efficient method should be used. There are other small things that I would have liked to improve, but it was not the customer's need.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
sugar doesn't hurt drink.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
sugar doesn't hurt drink.
However you will start organizing medical conferences contact me I have the SW for you 😂 😂 😂 😂

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ready a conference already, could I use your software?😉😉😉
I asked you to contact me so when you have the conference I go away .. 😂 😂 😂

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
SALE:
Video direction software price € 20

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
If more screens are connected, for example the main one on the vga connector others on HDMI and still others with usb or other connectors it is possible to choose on some display to send the output

What you mean with "...and still others with usb or other connectors..." ?

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you can have USB, VGA, HDMI, DVI monitors.

If you have an additional monitor connected to your PC with one of these connectors, you can send the image. You need to set the screens as an extension of the main screen and not as a duplicate.