Wish Improve my code section!

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, most of you will know from my silly questions, I am not a taught programmer. hence I don't know the terminology or best way to do things! for example, I read a database into my app by using php and several maps, 1 map per field in a table, the key to each map is always the first field, and then I read each field into a different map, field1map, field2map and so on. this works fine for me, and is a major leap on me hard coding everything into the app! all this was made possible by help from this amazing forum!

What I would like is an area where I (anyone) could post samples of code, and a few of the experts could say yes thats ok, but you could do it like this, or no that's totally wrong you should do this! I understand that I can already ask this in the questions section, but i think a dedicated area, would make it easier.

All the information is already here, but as I dont know the terminology it can be tricky to find!

What does everyone think?

Thanks

Aidy

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
add [code review] to the thread title
Great idea!! :)

@Erel, why not make it official? Just add a Code Review option to the drop-down thread title menu.