Android Question InAppBilling problem

Stu Graham

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I am trying to add inappbilling to my very basic app and cannot get past this most basic of errors.

I have uploaded my apk file to google developer, added an item to purchase called "test", all seems OK. I run the app from the B4A program directly to my device ( samsung galaxy Tab S ), press the command button and get the following error.
" authentication required you need to sign into your google account". I only have one account on my device which is not the same account as my google developer and this account seems to be working fine.

The app is not published and has been uploaded into the alpha channel.

What am I missing?
Thanks
Stu

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
as far as i know, from the developer point of view, nothing, it is an issue of your Google Account, i am having the same problem but interesting enough the app "Lucky Patcher" works flawlessly when i bought my in-app purchase.

have you tried in another device, different account?

Upvote 0

Stu Graham

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just tried it on my Sam Gal S2 ( different google account ) and it did exactly the same thing. The phone works all good, I have purchased things on it before and the gmail app works fine. So it is either a problem with my app or the way I have set it up in google developer.

If anyone can help, please do.
Thanks
Stu

Upvote 0

Stu Graham

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, thanks for your help. I have the prodId incorrect, it gave the error, I changed it and the payment went through.

Thanks
Stu

Upvote 0