iOS Question installation problem, invalid user id, connectfailure, etc

Yves Rossignol

Licensed User
Hello, For many reasons I had stopped development of software with b4i for a mechanical project very different but now I want to continue my projects on b4i. I try to install keys, certificates and everything but as usual I'm lost, I have invalid user id, connectfailure, and so on. Why someone doesn't write une procédure simple into a simple list. Do ... , .... why it is so complex, I know I'm a very time consuming guy before to understand. Thanks for your understanding. And for those who want to laught about me, don't answer. I had quit this forum because of these.

And I will make a simple list "install B4i for dummies" If you help me!!!

Radisk3

Licensed User
Hello,

Just for the record, I do small apps for Android, only for my business, and academic. I am a lay person with iOS.
I bought B4i with the hope of porting an app I made for Android, but until now I couldn't even rotate the B4i with an app test on the iPad, which is the only device with iOS that I have.
Anyway, by the time I was only able to install the B4i and I don't know what to do with the B4iBuildServer.
I've tried to install B4i-Bridge and could not.
Anyway:
- I don't know what to do in the Server Settings in addition to adding the User id.
- If you do not have a PC with MAC, where to install the developer tools, as it is in the manual under "3.1.3 Mac Builder installation"
- I do not know what is the Private Sign Key
- I cannot generate an ipa.
- I can not compile the B4i-Bridge.

Also I would like to know exactly, and in detail, as I can, simply, install, and debug an app on my iPad.

Already looked at videos, read B4xGettingStarted, I researched in the forum, where you must create the certificate, install B4i-Bridge, but all we got until now is to install the certificate B4I on the iPad.

I am fully aware that my ignorance with the tool and with iOS and Apple that are preventing me from understand something, however, even though stressed, upset and tired, persist trying to find a way.
If you get something, please post it at this time, any tip helps.

Upvote 0

Yves Rossignol

Licensed User
Dear Erel, I have already look at the tutorial. But can you tell me if my hosted account is really expired... I renew my licence... if so..

Upvote 0