Android Question Installing file to device Error

CMH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Capture1.PNG

It was working fine until my wifi was down and I didn't know and tried to run my app to my real phone. After that, this error keeps showing. I have re-installed B4A but to no avail. As you can see, this error even happens to an empty project and every project, not only to a real device but also to an emulator. Thanks.

CMH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

The projects are saved in either Windows' default Documents or Downloads folders. Yes, the APKs are there. I have also deleted AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\Basic4android and re-installed. The problem remains. I am using Windows 10.

Thanks.

Mark

Upvote 0

CMH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am using only Windows Defender. I just disabled it's real-time protection and the problem remains. Thanks.

Upvote 0

CMH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yep, via B4A-Bridge wifi, but the problem is now also happening to Android emulator.

Upvote 0

CMH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am sorry I don't quite remember, but this happens to both B4A-Bridge and Android emulator ever since my wifi incident. I will verify it and get back to you a bit later. Thanks.

Upvote 0

CMH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have re-installed it twice. one normal uninstall and re-install; one normal uninstall, deleted AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\Basic4android and re-install. Are there any Windows' registries I should/can delete manually? Thanks.

Upvote 0