iOS Question Instructions how to build and install B4I bridge.

igorkaplan45

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all. I have just installed the B4I on my PC and would like to ask for some instructions how to install the B4I bridge. All instructions which I found refer to the video tutorial. I am blind and unfortunately not able to watch the video.
I wonder, if someone could please give me step by step written instructions or point me to instructions if such exist.
Does not have to be really detailed, just steps, which I need to follow to build and install the B4I bridge. Would greatly appreciate any help with this!
All the best.

Igor.

igorkaplan45

Licensed User
Longtime User
Igor if you like I can do it for you. It will take me 3 minutes to do all the steps.

You will need to send me (with a private message) your device UDID and your apple developer account name and password.

Hi Erel.
Thanks so much for your message. Sure, I'll greatly appreciate if you could help me with b4i bridge installation.
I have installed the b4i profile certificate on my iPhone and I think, I can figure out how to create my development certificates. Which email I should use to send the private message? Shell I send the message to [email protected]?

Many thanks.

Igor.

Upvote 0