Share My Creation Invaders: Deluxe

After the unexpected success of my simple Space Invaders clone, I'm releasing an updated version. this is the version with better graphics and music, but I will also release a more arcade perfect version soon. this is in open beta right now, so no reviews are allowed, I'll fix the last bugs and add the last few features this week then do a version 1.01 full rollout

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.coffeeinducedgames.invadersdeluxe

playstoreicon_invaders_deluxe.jpg

Attachments

• playstoreicon_invaders_deluxe.jpg
    playstoreicon_invaders_deluxe.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 4,001
Last edited:

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Ilan. I've been away the last few days but will be starting in the next game soon after i do a quick update with bug fixes and sound effects changes for this one. Space shooter games seem to do well. And they're pretty simple to do to which is good.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Space shooter games seem to do well. And they're pretty simple to do to which is good.

yes thats true. people like simple game where you click on icon and can play immediately instead of waiting 2 minutes for the game to load.

are you also promoting your Invaders Deluxe game in your Invaders Classic game?
you have a lot of users you can reach with free promotion ;)

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes thats true. people like simple game where you click on icon and can play immediately instead of waiting 2 minutes for the game to load.

are you also promoting your Invaders Deluxe game in your Invaders Classic game?
you have a lot of users you can reach with free promotion ;)
I've put a link to it in the other game yes. I think it helps a lot of all your games link to each other from the front screen. I did also try adsense campaign for a few days and got just over a hundred downloads but it's not worth the cost for a free game.

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Now over 2500 downloads total with 1600 active installs!
Already started work on my next game! Will release a patch to fix bugs and add a few extra features for this one in a few weeks once I get the next game nearly complete.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I finally had the time to test this game.

good looking and plays very well.

I used the standard control which behaves a bit strange when clicking around. maybe it should move to where you pressed even when the gap is big?
(instead of the current teleport)

Well done.