iOS Question iPad Multitasking support requires Launch story board in bundle

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by Darren69, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Darren69

Darren69 Member Licensed User

Hello All,

I finally got around to upgrading my mac to 10.10.5 and installing Xcode 7.0 (7A220) so that I could use B4I 2.0, but I am having a weird issue.

This evening I made a simple change to an app I have already on the store, I added a button, compiled the program like normal for the app store release and used the application loader to try to send to the app store and was greeted with the following messages:-

ERROR ITMS-90474: "Invalid bundle. iPad Multitasking support requires these orientations:
    'UIInterfaceOrientationPortrait, UIInterfaceOrientationPortraitUpsideDown, UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeLeft, UIInterfaceOrientationLandScapeRight'. Found
    'UIInterfaceOrientationPortrait,UIInterfaceOrientationPortraitUpsideDown' in Bundle

ERROR ITME-90475: "Invalid Bundle. iPad Multitasking support requires launch story board in bundle"

I only use the portrait and portrait Upside down in my app, but 'could' make landscape options if I have to, but I have no idea how to add a launch storyboard.

anyone else come across this?

thanks

Darren

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Add this line to this project. It will disable the new multitask mode and it will work.
    Code:
    #PListExtra: <key>UIRequiresFullScreen</key><true/>

3. Darren69

Darren69 Member Licensed User

Thanks Erel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice