is god born on earth?

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Copyright © Ian McAllister 2014

Because if not then that is proof of extra terrestrial intelligence.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Which god?

According to the present people and past people, there are hundreds of gods.
Too many, in my opinion, they cancel each other out.

The fact that we are born more or less fortunate (eg you become a famous and rich sex symbol actor or you are born with a severe handicap) and then without having all the same chances, it is not a good sign about the infinite goodness of any god.

Besides, I am sure that science, especially genetics, make the man "forever young" (immortal twenty-five), so we will not have an afterlife and we will not meet any God.

(unless humanity does not self-destruct before)

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If one can carry himself and walk, then he can think about the reality of God.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I'm born on earth.

beg your pardon post owner
Some jokes..

Two friends A ad B

A: You remember Jack? he claimed he is a prophet and messenger of God
B: But I didn't send anybody recently
A: Hey B, what happened, God used to send prophets every now and then but he stopped sending more
messengers for quite a long time..
B: Do you think with the Internet anyone can fool people?

Brezhnev to Yuri Gagarin: Did you see God up there when you were in the sky"?
Yuri Gagarin: Yes and that was the most spectacular scene I ever watched!
Brezhnev: Alright, we all know he is there but don't tell anyone and undermine our system.

NEXT Yuri Gagarin in the Vatican
The Pope: Did you see God up there when you were in the sky"?
Yuri Gagarin: No.. I looked every where in the sky I didn't see any sine that he was there!
The Pope: Well, listen, we all know that in fact, God doesn't exist, but please don't tell the people
and destroy our system.

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
with that, you're just kinda proving that god is not on earth.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When someone ask me 'do you believe in god?', I answer 'yes'...
Then, when they ask which religion I believe in or 'which god' I kindly reply....
MYSELF!

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
We humans are new comers on this planet, compared to animals.. and while animals lived on earth since 600 million years ago, we started
just 200,000 years ago.. and while animals kept the environment intact for 600 million years, look what we did to it in just 100 years! We broke our roof (the ozone layer) and destroyed the environment.. we kill each other en masse and just for killing, while animals kill what they need to eat. We eat animals (chickens, beef, fish and many of us pigs) more than the animals hunt and eat.. yet still we don't shy out when we describe some of us as living in a jungle, if they did something unlawful.
I think that's why God sent his messengers to humans and not to animals.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that the ozone hole is a tale. A new business.
Global warming due to the hole, but captain seasons particularly cold or particularly hot, probably this has always happened.
Also, I do not think that the few billions of creatures are able to change something on a planetary level.

The animals, like ourselves, also kill for other reasons (territory, jealousy), they are not saints!

The man kills in the war to "eat" (often to drink: oil).

Straker

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that the ozone hole is a tale. A new business.
Global warming due to the hole, but captain seasons particularly cold or particularly hot, probably this has always happened.
Also, I do not think that the few billions of creatures are able to change something on a planetary level.

The animals, like ourselves, also kill for other reasons (territory, jealousy), they are not saints!

The man kills in the war to "eat" (often to drink: oil).

riscaldamento-globale.gif

...and see the movie 'An Inconvenient Truth' (una scomoda verità).

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Remove one single species from the midle food chain and it will be catastrophic!.. Lower level animals would multiply by hundreds or millions while upper level would died from starvation...
Insect are commonly placed near bottom food chain... Now imagine we would just eliminate insect from our planet... In no time, there would be hundred of near extinction species just because of that...
And that is just food chain.. The basic...
Now take a look at humans evolution and how it has shaped the planet's face... Take a step back 200 years... Not one single skyscraper... Not one train... Not one plane... Not one automobile nor highway... I bet the air was fresher and that the landscape was a lot more pleasant.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
We destroy the environment, (or that's what we think we are doing), but nature is watching us carefully and laughing. Alright, this is what's gona happen:

1- We fill the atmosphere with carbon dioxide and create a global greenhouse.
2- Earth warms up.
3- Poles melt and raise oceans' levels
4- Since most of humanity and their economic establishments reside near sea/ocean shores, big cities with their inhabitants will vanish and disappear.
5- Flood survivals will be hit by heavy rains and typhoons - civilization will be destroyed.
6- No more CO2 will be emitted and after a few hundreds of years the sky will be clear again.. (winds and rain will wipe out CO2)
7- Greenhouse will be dismantled and earth will start cooling, with poles start to freeze again.
8- Rains fall on poles will build up new icebergs and not return to oceans
9- Flooded land will be dried out and life will start a new long journey
10 - Mother nature will turn to itself and say: "I told them but they don't listen poor humans, I hope the ones that will come in the next few millions of years will do better"!

So, who is destroying whom?

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just watched this movie Snowpiercer.
OK, the plot and story were really far fetched and pretty ridiculous but I loved it.
Anyway, the earth got too hot. People destroyed it trying to cool things down again and inadvertently started a new ice age.
The ice age survivors then rode around on a train forever eating protein bars made out of... INSECTS.

Awesome! :D