iOS Question Is there a way to Install b4i ipa files to ios devices without publising to apple store?

Myr0n

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello

A private company call me to develop ios apps but they don't want their apps to be pushed in the ios store, I am honest, i only have experience with b4a & b4j not b4i and the process involved to publish or install apps to ios devices.

This company tell me that a previous developer was working with Cydia Impactor and according to my research the cydia impactor is able to install apps without App Store and No Jailbreak.

The b4i apps to develop are special needs to this particular private company and their different locations.

My question is, Is there a way to Install b4i ipa files to ios devices without publising to apple store?

Somebody can give me a light to work with this kind of companies please?

This private company maybe is looking not to paid the apple anual fees.

Thank you

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi,
If you have a local Mac then you can develop with the simulator without a Apple developer account.
To install the App:

Edit:
This private company maybe is looking not to paid the apple anual fees.
Just one idea:
Open an Apple Account, pay that Apple account for 1 year to developer the App for your client then install the App in your client users using:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Myr0n

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey thank you so much @f0raster0
About the apple developer account, is really necessary in my case that I just want to develop for this private company ?

As I said to work with b4i gonna be new for me.

Upvote 0

Myr0n

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just one idea:
Open an Apple Account, pay that Apple account for 1 year to developer the App for your client then install the App in your client users using:
That means that i don't need to publish to the apple store right?

Yes. It is required.
There is no way to do not pay this fee right?

If you can get the device udid from the users then you can host the ipa in your hosting server. Otherwise, you can use TestFlight app to let users install as testing app.
I spoke with the private company and they have all the udid from every apple device in their position, having all this info, i gonna be able to host the ip right?

Thank you to everyone.

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I spoke with the private company and they have all the udid from every apple device in their position, having all this info, i gonna be able to host the ip right?
Yes.
You can follow the steps explained in SO below. Just ignore the steps for Beta Builder.

Upvote 0

Myr0n

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0