B4J Question Issue with porting of AMAZON WEB SERVICES S3 V4 Signature Calculator

keirS

Licensed User
Longtime User
Unless otherwise stated by the creator of the library when they post it up; all libraries posted by users in the forums are published under the Creative Commons licence. The post this by @Erel can be found here (I think this should be pinned). No harm in a bit of courtesy and asking @agraham it is OK with him though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

johndb

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks,

The link was most informative and clarifying...

agraham says he doesn't answer questions by PM or email - so agraham:

If you read this post - do you have any problems with me using your B4A Encryption and ByteConverter libraries in B4J to port this:

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/amazon-web-services-s3-v4-signature-calculator.81006/

Thanks in anticipation...
Why would you think there be a problem with using B4A libraries in B4J? I would think that the libraries could be used in the complete B4X (B4A, B4j, B4I, and B4R) tool-set if the libraries are compatible with the specific tool.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I realize the technical feasibility of doing so but this is using libraries from a paid platform on a free platform and I didn't wish to tread on any toes.

Upvote 0