Italian forum

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Half an idea of a guy who just woke up.

Does anyone like to hear Italian spoken (only one person, I think 😄 )? Well, I could make a video tutorial on a B4X topic in Italian.
Soon after I thought it should have English subtitles but I don't know how to do it, I should search and study; also, I suppose it will not be easy to synchronize audio and text.
So I thought that it shoud do it automatically: while I speak in Italian, during the creation of the video, the sw itself translates into English and save the English text (obviously using an automatic translator, text which will then need some adjustments).

Is there a sw of this kind? I do not think so; so why not hire @sfsameer to develop it? :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Half an idea of a guy who just woke up.

Does anyone like to hear Italian spoken (only one person, I think 😄 )? Well, I could make a video tutorial on a B4X topic in Italian.
Soon after I thought it should have English subtitles but I don't know how to do it, I should search and study; also, I suppose it will not be easy to synchronize audio and text.
So I thought that it shoud do it automatically: while I speak in Italian, during the creation of the video, the sw itself translates into English and save the English text (obviously using an automatic translator, text which will then need some adjustments).

Is there a sw of this kind? I do not think so; so why not hire @sfsameer to develop it? :)
What a great idea!

It will be just like YouTube CC auto translate, correct?

We will look into this right away :)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The best thing is to develop an app that betrays gestures into words. Both gestures of the language of the deaf and gestures in general.

I am sure that artificial intelligence would be possible

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The best thing would be for the Italians not to gesticulate.
Fortunately, there aren't too many left doing it.
Do you think this is a bad thing?

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I cannot understand why it is negative. A person is not comfortable talking and uses a gesture to communicate .... so?

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1f914.png