Italy-StopWatch v1.01

D

Deleted member 103

Italy-StopWatch v1.02

Hi,

another Stppuhr.
These stopwatch allowed up to 4 times the same time run.

If 1 ,2 and 3 are already stopped and the user stops 4 a new one (5) is shown when that one is stopped number 6 is show etc. bis number 100.

20.10.2008: Update v1.02.
Spezial update for HTC-Diamond with HTCSensor.dll, allowing the automatic orientation of the display.

Ciao,
Filippo

Attachments

• capture001.jpg
    capture001.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 379
  • ItalyStopWatch_v1.02.zip
    76.1 KB · Views: 386
Last edited by a moderator:

Zenerdiode

Licensed User
Hi Filippo,

I like the shaded images for your buttons, I think it gives a nice feel to the interface. How did you do the shading? Do you use a piece of software to do a shaded image?

Also, I'm also using Dimitris' dzHW.GetTickCount for some accurate timing of events. Why do you discard the first two?

nm7s9

Licensed User
Hi,

I did some timing tests of the dz.HW.GetTickCount, both on the device and the desktop and found that the first call took longer than subsequent ones.

Therefore, I decided to throw away the first two calls just to let it "settle down". After that calls to the routine were very consistant in length.

Nick

nm7s9

Licensed User
Hi,

I've just repeated the tests.

On a 200 Mhz dual core device the first call took 42 milliseconds. Subsequent calls were very much quicker than 1 millisecond which is the tick time of this counter on a device.

On a 520 MHz device the first call took 27 milliseconds and sub sequent calls were very much quicker than the 1 millisecond tick time of this counter.

On the desktop all calls, including the first were thousands of time quicker than the tick time of this counter on the desktop, which is 10 milliseconds.

Nick

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 103

Hallo Zenerdiode,

I like the shaded images for your buttons, I think it gives a nice feel to the interface. How did you do the shading? Do you use a piece of software to do a shaded image?
I use the software Pocket-Artist.

Also, I'm also using Dimitris' dzHW.GetTickCount for some accurate timing of events. Why do you discard the first two?
I don't know. Without testing it i founded it in an example.

Hallo nm7s9,

Thanks for the tests!
If you found any improvements, please tell me.

Ciao,
Filippo

D

Deleted member 103

Hi,

I have a special update for HTC-Diamond with HTCSensor.dll, allowing the automatic orientation of the display.

Ciao,
Filippo