Job offers forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseluis

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think it's better not to split in 'job offers' and 'available for hire' yet. If the forum becomes so successful that it needs a split then yes. :D

JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
How long will it take to show up on Tapatalk?

Sent from my DROIDX

warwound

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe we should all post with, or update our profiles with, the various skills that we have.

I bet that betwen all of us active forum members we have all the skills that just about any new project would require.

B4A fills a gap.

Martin.

raytronixsystems

Licensed User
Longtime User
TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!:sign0098:

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Forums- Basic4android, then scroll to the bottom of the page.

Sent from my Hero using Tapatalk

JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Oh there it is, I had to click refresh

Sent from my DROIDX

faure

Licensed User
Longtime User
i lookfor professor paris france

i have purchased Basic4android
i am business angel 75 years old
i have time ...
i lookfor a professor in paris
to help me for begin
naturally i pay this prestation
contact me at [email protected]
sincères salutations

ps1801

Opportunites for Android developers!

Dear All,

Hope this finds you well

We are happy to inform you that there are many new opportunities on Flexing It for Android/ios developers as well as for game developers .These opportunities are with exciting startups that are working on cutting edge technology using the Android platform, with a mobile VAS companies, and mobile-based service providers. If these look of interest, do logon to Flexing It | A Marketplace for Skills to browse and apply.

Also, if you know of other individuals that would find this relevant do share this with them!

Levent Orer

We are an IT services company servicing the entire MENA region, based out of Istanbul-Turkey, with over 800 full-time employees. We rarely use contractors, but this time we need a Basic4Android expert for delivering 2-3 weeks training to one of our most valuable clients.
Timing is flexible. Please contact me for details.
Levent H. ORER
[email protected]

myriaddev

Licensed User
Longtime User
Job offer for a programmer or two to take over maintaining androids used to record nursing services at Wide Horizon nursing care facility in Wheat Ridge, Colorado, USA.
The project has been working successfully for several years. It has a full B4A source for the Nexus 7 androids and full B4J source as a simple server running on
a pc connected to a database (some one else is responsible for maintaining the database). Sue Wood is the Director of Nurses and will manage your efforts.
Please contact her at [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.