Android Question Job.Postmultipart (in this case) sometimes do not understand if there is or it does

antonio.murtino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Really, sometimes I do not understand, especially when you know that you are not making mistakes, reduce, exemplify, but as by magic the app collapses without signaling any exception (so try catch does not serve anything), this is the case with this simple code, Locked in a button, with constant data; To test and not complicate the code itself, here is:

B4X:
Sub pushJob
     Dim job1 As HttpJob, Jobname As String

job1.Initialize(Jobname,Me)

Dim m As Map
     m.Initialize
     m.Put("imei","8XXX30021953XXX")
     m.Put("latitude","40.799973")
     m.Put("longitude","8.572351")
     m.Put("course","12")
     m.Put("speed","80")

job1.PostMultipart("http://78.127.222.115/services/launcher_2-0/device?action=set_position",m,Null)

'Msgbox(job1.Success,"Result")
End Sub

..... in short, without a mistake it became obvious the application closes, basically executes an "ExitApplication", the other wonderful thing is that the information sent to the server arrives regularly, obviously in One-Shot mode, seen That the app closes.

Do you have some vague idea of it, sometimes I've had such a thing, but slightly changing something from time to time differently, the problem has resolved, but how does it work that way?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
A error from the log may help. Without knowing the error we can not help.

Make sure to check the result in the Jobdone Event.

Try to reproduce it in a small example app and upload the project.

Upvote 0