iOS Question Key, Certificates and Provisioning Profiles

holdemadvantage

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all, i am developing my first app (migrating it from b4a)
I am trying to figure out if i have to create a new key folder and redo all the process here , different for each app or if i can save some certificates equal for all app, thanks in advance

mrossen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I want to distribrute the ipa by Testflight. TestFlight say's that the IPA is signed with my developer profile.

I have made at new profile for my app and downloaded til the key folder, but B4I says there only can be one mobileprofile.

What have I done wrong?

Mogens

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mrossen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, I tried that.

But get this error. Does the mobileprovision file har to be named spicefic?

I have made a dir with the files from "Keys" and replaced b4i.mobileprovision with the one from developer.apple.com specific to my app

Parsing code. 0.01
Compiling code. 0.03
Compiling layouts code. 0.01
Building Xcode project 0.02
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = armv7 arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/admin/Desktop/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain b4i_default
PRODUCT_NAME = Diagnostics
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 970f7cad-0cef-4367-a76c-e724cfcfd233
=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===
Check dependencies
Code Sign error: No codesigning identities found: No codesigning identities (i.e. certificate and private key pairs) that match the provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“Cruise diagnostics”) were found.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.1'

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

Upvote 0

ciginfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have same error message building ipa file for production : "Code Sign error: No codesigning identities found: No codesigning identities (i.e. certificate and private key pairs) that match the provisioning profile..."
I have created a new folder "Keys-product"( see uploaded) and set the path to this folder Tools -> Configure Paths
It seems that the certifcate distribution and Private Key no match with provisioning profile.
1°) What is Private Key?
2°) Perhaps I have obtained a wrong "certificate distribution". Can I revoke it and keep the "certificate developpement"?
3) What is the good way to obtain "certificate distribution"?
I really struggle to produce my application, I am really very bad. A real "billel" in French "!! I suffer!!

Attachments

• Reper_dev.png
    Reper_dev.png
    10 KB · Views: 244
  • Reper_prod.png
    Reper_prod.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 235
  • certif.png
    certif.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 212
Upvote 0

ciginfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
OK. I think I found my mistake. I used to get the production certificate another certSigningRequest.csr different from that used for the development of cerificat. In fact I used the certSigningRequest.csr given by my Apple computer. Bad indicated on the website of mac developers.
Sorry.

Upvote 0