Share My Creation Kindergarten Learning Game

Hi all, following in the line of educational games, I
published one for Kindergarten. Hope you like.

vOe4qp9k1fUmLlKO4GBb6Elt8dVMle07GEqFrqfzPQcigr1cAL1UTYsqYi-4UKCzhXo=h900

S4UgLiJkaZKjtZdSF86WgbxOqxYYqJU5_YuR8maYjbUmIlZxcFt8Q82quoqOGfRCM9o=h900

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried the game with my kid and there's a serious problem of level. The puzzles seem to be done for different ages. When my son (4 y.o.) plays the game, he is quickly stopped by an addition or a subtraction for example. On the other hand, a kid able to do a substraction is too old for a puzzle where you have to recognize the shorter or the taller object, or associate colors. Which age did you have in mind for your game? Maybe I missed a setting somewhere.

quimacama

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried the game with my kid and there's a serious problem of level. The puzzles seem to be done for different ages. When my son (4 y.o.) plays the game, he is quickly stopped by an addition or a subtraction for example. On the other hand, a kid able to do a substraction is too old for a puzzle where you have to recognize the shorter or the taller object, or associate colors. Which age did you have in mind for your game? Maybe I missed a setting somewhere.
Thanks for your opinion, it is true, the game needs some configuration to children select what they want to practice by age.