Android Question Latest Leadbolt SDK Error

Socaplaya21

Licensed User
Longtime User
While trying to integrate the latest LeadBolt SDK for B4A from their website, I have continually running into an error. Only when referencing the LeadBoltB4A library, during compilation I have been receiving this error below.

and the standard dexer never compiles. I've used the leadbolt library before (SDK 6.1a I believe) and when trying to use that dated sdk again, everything compiles perfectly. With the new SDK (6.5) the Appfireworks libraries work fine and track analytics as they should. Only when referencing or trying to use the new LeadBoltB4A library does the compiler fail.

I've updated to B4A 3.82 (errors on 3.80 as well) with the latest Android SDK update to API 21. I've also edited the manifest file and followed the readme file that comes with the leadbolt library.

I must be missing something very obvious or maybe the leadbolt sdk for B4A needs updated. And I've also contacted LeadBolt but its been a couple days since I heard anything from them.

Thanks for any help guys!

B4X:
Convert byte code - optimized dex.      Error
UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION:
com.android.dx.cf.iface.ParseException: bad class file magic (cafebabe) or version (0034.0000)
    at com.android.dx.cf.direct.DirectClassFile.parse0(DirectClassFile.java:472)
    at com.android.dx.cf.direct.DirectClassFile.parse(DirectClassFile.java:406)
    at com.android.dx.cf.direct.DirectClassFile.parseToInterfacesIfNecessary(DirectClassFile.java:388)
    at com.android.dx.cf.direct.DirectClassFile.getMagic(DirectClassFile.java:251)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processClass(Main.java:665)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processFileBytes(Main.java:634)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.access$600(Main.java:78)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main$1.processFileBytes(Main.java:572)
    at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processArchive(ClassPathOpener.java:284)
    at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processOne(ClassPathOpener.java:166)
    at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.process(ClassPathOpener.java:144)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processOne(Main.java:596)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processAllFiles(Main.java:498)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.runMonoDex(Main.java:264)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.run(Main.java:230)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.main(Main.java:199)
    at com.android.dx.command.Main.main(Main.java:103)
...while parsing com/leadbolt/b4a/LeadBoltB4A$1.class
1 error; aborting
    Optimized dexer failed. Switching to Standard dexer.

Socaplaya21

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the reply Erel. I have tried jdk1.7.0_71, jdk1.7.0_51, jdk1.7.0_12, and I tried jdk1.6.... just to see if it worked but unfortunately the result is always the same.

Upvote 0