iOS Question ListView with B4i

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello all, i have not purchased B4i yet, I will start writing some apps very soon, but i would like to figure out a few things before starting, first of all, I know there is a great tutorial provided by Erel on how to write libraries, my question is this, is there already a library that has some of the functions that Informatix Ultimate ListView for B4A does, i'm sure there is already a listview, but is there a customized listview, what i'm mostly interested in is creating a listview which can have multiple children views from each of the parent view, sort of like an expandable listview.

I'm not sure what a listview is called in B4i terms so excuse my ignorance.

The attached image shows what i'm looking for.

I just did a search in google, and this is what i found, for those of you who have already started playing creating your own libraries, how difficult would it be to wrap this library?
https://github.com/vladinecko/accordion-uitableview

Thanks,
Walter

Attachments

• listview.png
    listview.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There is actually no b4i listview yet.
The UITableView wrapper is in the works.
There is a CustomListView like in b4a, but well...
Hi tds, i updated my post, i posted a link of a project i found while searching the interwebz, how difficult would it be to wrap that library?

Thanks,
Walter

Upvote 0

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi tds, i updated my post, i posted a link of a project i found while searching the interwebz, how difficult would it be to wrap that library?

Thanks,
Walter
At the moment I only learnt to open Xcode. It will be a while before I can answer that question...

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
At the moment I only learnt to open Xcode. It will be a while before I can answer that question...
Hahaha, well i just barely got my hackintosh running, so yeah i know what you mean, let's see who makes it first then!!!

;)

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
A wrapper for UITableView will be available next week.
It will be more powerful than B4A ListView. I still don't know whether this specific feature will be possible or not.
Awesome Erel, i really hope you can squeeze the expandable feature in it.

Thanks,
Walter

Upvote 0