Italian little help

Discussion in 'Italian Forum' started by hookshy, Mar 28, 2015.

1. hookshy

hookshy Well-Known Member Licensed User

Can someone help me with a translation to italian for the bellow app description thanks !
    Feel free to change my exprimation.

Kids will have to associate uppercase letters with lowercase letters .
    This app can be used by anyone that wish to learn aphabet in a nice and didactical way .

Note that the letters were not put in the correct order , this isses was constrained by teaching purposes raised by dyslexia .
    Kid will have to push on worm buttons , if the letter is well chosen then fish will come to eat the worms otherwise they will go away.

Thank you !

2. udg

udg Expert Licensed User

Do you mean from "Kids will.." to "they will go away"?
    If that is what you need, here it is:

I bambini dovranno associare lettere maiuscole a lettere minuscole.
    Questa app può essere utilizzata da chiunque desideri imparare l'alfabeto in modo carino (divertente?) e didatticamente efficace.

Da notare che le lettere non sono poste nell'ordine corretto; ciò dipende dall'impostazione didattica dovuta alla considerazione per la dislessia.
    I bambini dovranno pigiare sui bottoni a forma di verme e, se la scelta della lettera sarà corretta, un pesce verrà a mangiare i vermi altrimenti si allontanerà.

Have a nice day.

hookshy likes this.
  3. hookshy

hookshy Well-Known Member Licensed User

thanks for your help ...translation is great

Can you translate this
    Worm alphabet for dyslexia

4. udg

udg Expert Licensed User

Literally it should be: Il verme alafabeto per la dislessia

But I'd use "alphabet" as an adjective instead of a noun, so to have:

Vermi alfabetici per dislessia (or, maybe better, "Esche alfabetiche per dislessia")
    or even better
    Esche alfabetiche per dislessici (or Vermi alfabetici per dislessici ) --> (i.e. Alphabet worms for the dyslexic)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    hookshy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice