iOS Question Load an app in App Store

Giusy

Licensed User
Hi,
I uploaded a new app on appstore and received an email indicating this error:

SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 11.2 SDK. Starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later.

How to avoid the mistake?
Thanks

Giusy

Licensed User
Thanks @MarcoRome
I read this
One of the builders was updated to Xcode 10.1 (Builder2). The other one will be updated in a few days.

How can activate builder2 ?

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Tools --> Build Server --> Server Setting and check ( Prefer Secondary)
upload_2019-1-24_17-16-32.png

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @Erel
actually the new app I created was rejected again for the same error.

I'm waiting for your news
Thanks
they are not rejected if it is even built with the old version . All my 4 updates this week with the old version are live. It is just an informative warning. You can send that build for review. Are you sure you sent them to review and they are rejected because of this reason ?

Upvote 0

Giusy

Licensed User
Hi @tufanv
when you say "old version" what do you mean?
I sent my app a first time (refused) a second time with your suggestion (refused).
Every time the email that Apple sends me always has the same indication:

SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 11.2 SDK. Starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later.

(my app is not an update but a new app)

Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @tufanv
when you say "old version" what do you mean?
I sent my app a first time (refused) a second time with your suggestion (refused).
Every time the email that Apple sends me always has the same indication:

(my app is not an update but a new app)
That isn't a rejection - it's a warning to let you know that you won't be able to submit apps that aren't built with the iOS 12.1 SDK (or later) after March. If your app is failing to upload, that's a different issue & you should get an error in the app uploader. If the app is being rejected at review (which won't happen immediately after you upload it, because you have to submit it for review & then wait at least a couple of days before it will be reviewed) you will get an email with the reason for the rejection.

- Colin.

Upvote 0