iOS Question Local Mac builder not reading updated libraries

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by Haris Hafeez, May 17, 2015.

1. Haris Hafeez

Haris Hafeez Active Member Licensed User

Hello all,

I have been trying to use the local mac builder with a project that uses table view. The build process keeps complaining about

#import "iTableView.h"
    ^
    1 error generated.

I downloaded the iTableView archive from the 'update to libraries' thread and placed the .a and .h files in the lib directory under mac builder as well.

I think the problem might be that the local mac builder is somehow not refreshing the libraries and does not load this library. I say this because the libraries list at http://192.168.1.165:51041/test does not show the iTableView library.

I have also tried to restart the builder but that doesn't seem to help.

Can anyone explain why is this the case and what should I do to fix this issue?

Thanks.

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

The builder doesn't cache the libraries in any way. You don't need to do anything except of copying the library to the correct folder.

3. Haris Hafeez

Haris Hafeez Active Member Licensed User

I copied the a and h files from the table view archive to the libraries folder. That is also where I found the other libraries.

I'm at a loss to understand what's gone wrong because as I mentioned above the test link for the builder doesn't show the table view library and the build command in the IDE also complains about iTableView.

Any suggestions please?

4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

You should copy the files to the Mac Libs folder (under the server main folder).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice