Looking for Help setting up RDC

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
Looking to pay someone to walk me through setting up RDC on a Windows 2008R2 server with MS SQL 2008 and then also the client implementation. I've been looking through all the post and downloaded all the files but still no success.

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Looking to pay someone to walk me through setting up RDC on a Windows 2008R2 server with MS SQL 2008 and then also the client implementation. I've been looking through all the post and downloaded all the files but still no success.
Are you going to run the jRDC server as a service? Are you just trying to get a test run going? What are you looking for in a client?

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just looking to try it out without spending too much time as I think this is the path I will want to take. Initially, just inserting records from a sqllite table on the Android device to a MS sql table on the server.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jRDC2 is the most up to date solution. Use this one.

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jRDC2 is easy to setting up and use. And the best, its very fast when many access it at the same time. I can give you an example project where data is sent from SQLite to the RDC.

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was hoping to send someone a GotoMeeting link and have them walk me through the server setup and work with me on utilizing this.