Share My Creation Math Genius - a game

Hi all,

I've just released a new app on the android market, called Math Genius.

It is a simple mathematics game where the objective is to select the tiles which would sum up to the question number posted on the top of the screen.

Target audience would be for kids, but adults would find it to be rather addictive too! (or at least I hope it is addictive)

The important lesson learnt from this development is that if we cant quite work out proper art for our games, we could use standard android controls and make them work out better :D

Here is the link to the android market:
Math Genius

*Please note that it has admob implemented in*

Have fun!

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_07 May. 22 02.47.jpg
    ScreenHunter_07 May. 22 02.47.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 45,868
  • ScreenHunter_01 May. 23 14.35.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 May. 23 14.35.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 587
  • ScreenHunter_10 May. 22 02.49.jpg
    ScreenHunter_10 May. 22 02.49.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 490

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi moundown,

Thank you!

Just a suggestion to anyone who is starting off with android and especially with B4A... just do it!

I recovered my B4A's enterprise + android market registration fees in about 40 days with admob...

Good luck to all!

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
opps sorry.. i did not mean to sound arrogant or to show off with the earlier post.. i truly meant it as an encouragement to all to start, and B4A is really a splendid tool...

cheers and success to all!

warwound

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
opps sorry.. i did not mean to sound arrogant or to show off with the earlier post.. i truly meant it as an encouragement to all to start, and B4A is really a splendid tool...

Go for it..!

kickaha

Licensed User
Longtime User

Hey mate, if you did it, you boast about it if you want. :sign0188:
I am sure that it will give encouragement to others!:sign0098:

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you kickaha....

as to further add to my "boast"... my first month i was up $49 from admob alone... today, the end of my second month, i am about to hit $50 in 2 days...

the growth has been rather exponential... there is some $kaching$ to be made out there!

maybe we should start some success story thread to share how we are doing in the market eh? hehehe..

cheers to boasts from everyone else!

Merlot2309

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Very good job and congratulations.
Never expected that Admob would be such a "hit".

I hope you keep us informed.

Greets,
Helen.

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Helen,

Thank you. Actually I was very surprised myself that admob has that much to offer.

There are a few success stories that i am aware of, which could be further inspiration for others.

One is that ant smasher game... here is an excerpt (source: The Guide to the App Galaxy by Google) :

"Ant Smasher currently garners $2 million in annualized revenues, with 80 percent coming from ads, primarily via AdMob."

Another one is in this post :
Polyclef Blog: Yet Another Android Success Story: Polyclef Software
-they make more from sales now than ads though..

And yet another one (having problem now accessing the site from my place):
http://www.kreci.net/

Oh, and a small tip... the revenue from games is far far far far far more than what i get out of utility/apps.... i think the same scenario exists in the iOS side of things....

Cheers!

Merlot2309

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ssg,

Thanks for this info and links.
Game, game, game ......... think, think, think ;)

Helen