Other Miss Alt-2 Compile command in in the new IDE 5.0

b4auser1

Licensed User
Longtime User
I miss in the new IDE 5.0 Alt-2 Compile command.
New command Ctrl-B Build configurations requires additional action - to press Ok in the Build configuration Window.
Please add Alt-2 Compile command that builds current configuration and doesn't show Build configuration Window.

Thank you.

b4auser1

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you. After your explanation I noticed error messages in the Logs panel and highlighted lines in the code. Will try to get used :)

Upvote 0

b4auser1

Licensed User
Longtime User
"test compilation" in the background performs in the async mode and I often see error highlighted lines, although I have corrected errors. I have to Ctrl-B Build configurations, to remove them in order to ensure that no mistakes in the code.
Is it possible to add this function back ?
Thank's in advance.

Upvote 0

b4auser1

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use Ctrl-B Build configurations, to remove error highlighted lines in order to ensure that no mistakes in the code, since "test compilation" in the background performs in the async mode and I often see error highlighted lines, although I have already corrected errors.

Upvote 0

b4auser1

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, in general error highlighted lines disappear in 1-2 sec. But I had several cases that only after I had done Ctrl-B Build configurations the error highlighted lines disappeared.

Upvote 0

b4auser1

Licensed User
Longtime User
Today I have faced with a case, when an error highlighted line doesn't disappear even after F5 Compile & Run finished. I applied Ctrl-B Build configurations to remove it.

Upvote 0

basic4mace

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am still seeing this issue with version 5.80.
I even had an error the looks like it prevented me from saving.
I had to Alt+3 to clear it up.

Thanks.

Upvote 0