iOS Question missing info.plist key

Branko Milosevic

Licensed User
Got two keys and one entitlement missing after the upload:

B4X:
Missing Info.plist keys:
NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key
NSCameraUsageDescription key
Missing Push Notification Entitlement- Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement.
If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement.

The app uses IMedia library for VideoView to play videos from asset files. No camera or photo library access. I am planning to add these in the info.plist

<key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key><string>This app does not require access to the photo library.</string></string>

<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key><string>This app does not require access to the camera.</string>

Not sure what to do with the Push Notification. Don't know why it's there the app doesn't use it. I would like to change it in the app if possible rather than changing the provision profile file.

Can anyone help with this, please? :) :(

Branko Milosevic

Licensed User
now when i add these two lines I get a dependency error:

#PlistExtra:<key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key><string>This app does not require access to the photo library</string></string>
#PlistExtra:<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key><string>This app does not require access to the camera</string>

B4i version: 4.00
Parsing code. (0.11s)
Compiling code. (0.43s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.02s)
Compiling debugger engine code. (5.31s)
Building Xcode project (0.04s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = armv7
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = Impromtu Hoops
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = d78f3a5f-80a1-4100-a8d6-15b8b237dcf5

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
Bundle identifier is missing. B4iProject doesn't have a bundle identifier for the Release build configuration. Add a value for PRODUCT_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER in the build settings editor.
Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.1'

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

Upvote 0

Branko Milosevic

Licensed User
So not adding the above mentioned two keys gets rejected by Apple. Adding them causes the error on the hosted compiler.

Attached picture shows the list of libraries...

Not sure what to do next. I should maybe call the camera API and the photoLib API in a separate code module not accessible by GUI just to have legit calls so the IDE will load appropriate APIs.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 232
Upvote 0