iOS Question Missing Push Notification Entitlement

ciginfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
After submitting my app to the Apple Store, here refusal I get.

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "Kinda Break". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to include API used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement. See "Provisioning and Development" in the Local and Push Notification Programming Guide for more information. If your app does not use the Apple Push Notification service, no action is required. You may remove the API from future submissions to stop this warning. If you use a third-party framework, you may need to contact the developer for information on removing the API.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.

I do not want to use Apple Push Notification service. I do not see how to remove the API before a new submission. I went to see the tutorial "Tutorial B4i Push Notifications" but not found the answer.
Can you help me?

Hypnos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your app should be ok even you got this warning. (I have this warning all the time after upgraded B4i).

But it would be better if we can get rid of that :)

Upvote 0

ciginfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well. I have to wait for news from Apple Store I guess.
But how much time usually??
will I receive a mail or should I regularly check my account in iTunes Connect?

Upvote 0