Share My Creation Motorcycle exhaust noise

here is my next success story :rolleyes:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=danken.moto.com

How this app was born ?
There are hundreds of measuring decibel app , hundreds of motocicle noise app but no app that will inform a user how noisy or how silent is his motocyle compared to other riders motocycle !

Do not have any ideas for new apps ...search near you and you will find an answer !
Good luck to every one developing with b4a and keep it fun !

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am looking for a decibel messurement app. I can just meassure with this aswell, right?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I did install it but I refused SD access but it kept coming back.

When using "don't remind me again" or whatever that tick text was the app goes on but freezes.

When closing it and opening it again I got till the screen with the 2 meters but the buttons didn't respond.

Frozen again in that SD loop?

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Unfortunately ...for all apps since this runtime permition stuff i have not tested to see what is goning on when user refuses
I have seen that many people will have to explain why they ask for permition then allow the app start by a push of a button and prepare user for pressing yes, yes, yes
They have the right to know what is all about ...but it is stupid to think that by pressing no to permitions the app will work

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Anyway ...if the app does not work ...I was not me that pressed NO don't allow permition , maybe users will remaind themselfes the begining when I did asked ...Hey do you want me or not :)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
in your app case I don't see why it would need SD access. store the (recording) info to the local app directory.