Share My Creation Mqtt demo

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Great job, congratulations
But a few lines of code to understand how the goal was achieved would be even more interesting

giggetto71

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does anyone recognize the game showing in my fantastic arcade box in background at the beginning of the video?

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow, that's a lot of points, thank you! 😁

And thanks for your video, it's really well made and explained!

giggetto71

Licensed User
Longtime User
For both b4r (on the esp8266 devices) and b4a (app on the phone) and also for the b4j app running on the rpi I have used the native mqtt library. Nothing special. For publishers i have used qos 0 as for subscriber it is configurable in the app.

fernando.oliboni

Licensed User
Longtime User
[QUOTE = "giggetto71, postagem: 777086, membro: 68128"]
Tanto para b4r (nos dispositivos esp8266) e b4a (aplicativo no telefone) e também para o aplicativo b4j em execução no rpi, usei a biblioteca nativa mqtt. Nada especial. Para editores, usei o qos 0, já para assinantes, é configurável no aplicativo.
[/CITAR]
Yes Yes ok, but if in the publication you used 0, then in the subscription you will only have 0 available, in this case the publication limited the subscription. Thanks

giggetto71

Licensed User
Longtime User
Lavoro fantastico, complimenti.

Il PacMan è un ottimo passatempo..
si si c'ho anche quello nell'arcade box..ce ne sono migliaia di vari emulatori...compresi l'atari 2600, lo spectrum, il mame...se non dovessi lavorare ci passerei le giornate...:)

giggetto71

Licensed User
Longtime User
"please download the app from play market and rate it"

ma potresti anche aggiungere il link all'app nel primo post, che dici? ;)
but you shoud add the link to your app to the first post.

hai ragione....fatto! grazie del consiglio.