B4J Question Multiple Document Interface (MDI)

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there anyway for me to emulate MDI in B4j?

I have a project coming up for a client and one of the clients stipulations is an MDI interface (which personally I use all the in in VS2015).

Now for the last x amount of years I have been developing for Windows, I haave basically developed80% of my clients projects bespoke software solutions around MDI interfaces, mainly for familiarity and ease of use for my clients (end users) who love one window containers (and so do I). Anyway I would love to develop this new project using B4j as I know that this particular MySQL project would function great on both Windows and Mac, Mac being optional for the client as only the director, head accountant and head manager use Macs, the rest of the company (about 375 users) all use Windows.

Anyway is there any easy way for me to emulate some sort of MDI using B4j, hopefully there is as if not I'll sadly have to use VS2015?

PS I don't want or need a list of advantages or disadvantages of MDI over normal forms, containers etc. I was looking at somehow using the Pagination Container, but sadly that will not cut it.

Thank you...