Android Question MVC in B4X?

Binary01

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

In my desktop application, I query and list result information into a table view. Records are more than 300,000 in database. After every query, records’ info are reloaded again and show in table view. Program is work but performance is not best to show info. There are only 15 records to show in table’s view port after every query. So I have to change and code my desktop program to Model View Controller (MVC) architecture. After query, records’ info are showed again. performance is great with MVC. Now I want to create the program with this records in b4a and B4i projects. But I worry about performance in my b4x projects.

After searching in b4x forum, there is no post with MVC architure.

Thanks.

Binary01

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's more about Sql (design) than B4x. Number of rows doesn't matter. Can you provide us with more info (db structure, indexes, sql statement)?

Thanks Kmatle,

My friend and I use same database and same query method for each project.
We compare two projects (my b4a android app and my friend android app that is created with MVC technique).

Both our sql's query design and loading time is not different in same android device.
But after query from database, binding result info into listview or table view is different.
This fact is cleared when results is more than 10,000.
I think I bind all result info into my view.
But his app loaded only viewed port items (15 rows) at a time.

I think there is a way in b4x.

I love b4x programming and I do my this project with b4x.

Thanks.

Upvote 0