my app stays in "draft" mode (play store)

exjey

Licensed User
Longtime User
In my google developer console, all the app info is given but the publish mode is still "draft". Pressint it, it show
<<
Why can't I publish?

You need to complete the points below before you can publish your application.

You need to acknowledge that this application meets the Content Guidelines.

You need to acknowledge that this application complies with US export laws.
>>

How to be "acknowledged" ?? I cant see anywhere to click and accept some rules there! Anywhere in the console.Can anyone help?

exjey

Licensed User
Longtime User
found this:

<< Read and accept the Developer Distribution Agreement that applies to your country or region. Note that apps and store listings that you publish on Google Play must comply with the Developer Program Policies and US export law,
Pay a $25 USD registration fee using Google Wallet. If you don't have a Google Wallet account, you can quickly set one up during the process. >>

So it says "that apps and store listings that you publish on Google Play must comply with the Developer Program Policies and US export law" but i dont see anywhere to click and accept. Anybody else that has already published an app, what should i do?

Upvote 0

TomA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Go to your the Developer Console. Click on your app's name. This will bring up the screen where you entered the data for your store listing. On the left side of the screen are a number of menu items. Click on the one for Pricing and Distribution. Scroll to the bottom of the page that comes up and there you will find the place to acknowledge that the app meets Content Guidelines and to acknowledge that it complies with US Export Laws.
Read the info for each before clicking them to ensure your app really does comply.

Tom Aman

Upvote 0

exjey

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! So happiness arround me, i didnt have to read the agreement either lol :)

Thanks.

Upvote 0