wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So here's my new channel: The Bazyl & Klakier Show

I'll try to upload regularly... :)

An Schi

Licensed User
You went from posting videos of the creation of Doom, over videos of the creation of your own gory game , to cat videos :eek:;):p:D

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You went from posting videos of the creation of Doom, over videos of the creation of your own gory game , to cat videos
...which proves the point that violent videogames have no correlation with real-world violence. ^_^

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
...which proves the point that violent videogames have no correlation with real-world violence. ^_^

hmmmm i bet there will be a "Shoot the Cats with an Air Soft Gun" somewhen in the future o_O so I am not sure video game violence has no correlation with real-world violence.

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hmmmm i bet there will be a "Shoot the Cats with an Air Soft Gun" somewhen in the future o_O so I am not sure video game violence has no correlation with real-world violence.
Nah... I like cats more than (some) people! :):D;)

An Schi

Licensed User
I have a cat as well. But he is very old now (15?). He used to be more active, but now he sits/sleeps on his chair all day and night, just some short breaks for eating and dumping in my neighbours garden...

melonZgz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ohhh they're so cute :)
For a moment I was thinkig there was my little Ares in the video. He looks a lot like your Klakier:
ares.jpg
And of course I couldn't resist to post a pic of my new kitten (3 months old)
20776743_10213991046720305_6032654347263884962_o.jpg
I love cats, and you know, when they're playing, it looks like they're playing but they're really training their ninja habilities!

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ohhh they're so cute :)
Thank you!! They also masters of destruction! :rolleyes:

For a moment I was thinkig there was my little Ares in the video. He looks a lot like your Klakier.
And of course I couldn't resist to post a pic of my new kitten (3 months old)
Seriously!!! Ares really does look a lot like Klakier!!
Your 3 month old looks really fluffy as well! :D

but they're really training their ninja habilities
Ahaha!! So true, they're the original ninjas!! ;)

By the way, it seems that programming and cats it's really a thing:
https://www.quora.com/Why-are-some-programmers-obsessed-with-cats

melonZgz

Licensed User
Longtime User