My Company

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
... and by "Company" I mean the one man army that is myself rocking B4A on my PC and laptop! :D
Even so, I decided to do some re-branding (formerly "Wondertech"), grab myself a .com, come up with a cool name and create a logo.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you:

Ninja Dynamics Software Development

Looking forward for your opinion. :)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Curti o logo... Mas acho que terás de inverter as cores do boneco para os invoices e company letters...
Registaste-te com NC? Sabes me dizer algo sobre a legislação em Portugal sobre isso?
Anyway... Boa sorte.

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Curti o logo... Mas acho que terás de inverter as cores do boneco para os invoices e company letters...
Registaste-te com NC? Sabes me dizer algo sobre a legislação em Portugal sobre isso?
Anyway... Boa sorte.

Bom dia!! Thanks!!!! :D

I will reply you in English, just to keep it understandable for everyone. :) About inverting the colors for invoices, yes that's totally doable. If necessary I will create a printer friendly version. About registering in Portugal, since I'm currently living in Poland my initial plan is to register here. However, if Portugal gives me better conditions, I might reconsider. Registering in the Netherlands is also a possibility, since I lived there before as well.

Anyway, my current plans involve nothing more than releasing one or two games as an independent indie developer and putting some love into that website. I want to see how things go before getting married to the tax office.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Indeed... Gone down that alley once... Got burned.. A different endeavour nonetheless...
I also have registered myself a domain name, but with a full time job, wife and kids, its hard to justify the hours spent "doing nothing in the computer"...
My objectives are similar to yours, thou I do not aim at making games...
Still, I will take your PS offer one of these days...

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Probably in France... Nothing left for me in Portugal tax wise...
Still I need to obtain info about it but not truly pressed to do so..
I'm not expecting great revenue from my apps.. But who knows?

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You certainly know the Android/iOS "Game of War - Fire Age", created by Machine Zone. They recently spent 40 Million Dollars on hiring Kate Upton for their ad campaign. Keep in mind that Machine Zone is a company composed by only 7 people. Knowing about this elevated my dreams to new heights!!

kate-upton.jpg

I'd be rather happy if I could make only 0.01% of their ad budget!! :D

Last edited: