my professional life is changing...

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Guys...

It's not very often that I choose the Chit-Chat section to post, but hey...

I am one of the "oldest" member in this family (not in age of course) and I am known specially for making "noise", and from time to time, getting one right. More often I just place noob questions, and even end up answering them myself.
So, some may have noticed I've been quite quiet for a while... have no fear, I'm still here!
My professional life is changing, and this time evolving forward instead of reversing.
My company is re-organizing the office structure and I am being placed in a more "managing" position.
The transition will be long (2 months is considered long?) as we have a lot of "clean-up" to do from the previous management system, and the bad image it left us with in the eyes of our main client.
So I am/will be a bit quieter for a while, but I have a huge project in mind concerning my new position and will be back making noise as usual...

SO.... wish me luck... I'll be back!

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Viel GlĆ¼ck bei deinem neuen Job/neue Position!
Good luck with your new Job/new Job position!
Bonne chance dans votre nouvel emploi, votre nouveau poste (Google)

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations for your new job position!
I'm sure you'll do a great job since you matured great experience on the field and that will ease mutual understanding and relations with those you'll work with.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Glad to hear about your promotion.
No need to wish you Good luck - I'm sure you will handle it without any problems! :)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey, good luck even though you have plenty of skills so luck will not come into it all all. I'm more than sure that you will shake things up a little to help get those working underneath you to work more smoothly and efficiently.

Cheers...
That is in fact one of my goals, as we were working in a "figure it out and get it done" kind of way, not always ending in a good result.

msali

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good luck with your new position and hope that you get lots of success while doing so.
Also, hope to see you equally as active in this forum like before, once you settle in your new assignment.