Android Question Navigate Back (B4A 9.30)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi

in the older version as far as I remember the navigate back only effected the ide coding area and not the designer. now when I click navigate back because I want to go back where I was the designer is doing backward operations like I would click CRTL + Z but the navigate back should not change anything it only should go back to lines in the code I have visited recently, right or am I wrong?

another question I have is, the new search box is very short and it's very near to the minimize button and I ofter click accidentally the minimize button instead and when I enter long text in it I cannot see the whole text. is there a possibility to change back to the old search box as it was in the quick search window?

thanx, ilan

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You don't need to click on the search icon.

the thing is that when you enter the text inside the textfield and want to clear the textfield the "x" button is on the right side of the textfield that is very near to the minimize button so i often click the minimize button instead and also the textfield is short, i often have very long text like: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlbl1, and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlbl2, ....
so i cannot know what i am searching since i only see xxxxxxxxx and not the whole text.

Upvote 0

Derek Johnson

Licensed User
Longtime User
the thing is that when you enter the text inside the textfield and want to clear the textfield the "x" button is on the right side of the textfield that is very near to the minimize button so i often click the minimize button instead and also the textfield is short, i often have very long text like: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlbl1, and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlbl2, ....
so i cannot know what i am searching since i only see xxxxxxxxx and not the whole text.
I agree with you, this change is one of the very few that have not made the development environment better.

Upvote 0